Silymarin is the potent extract from the milk thistle plant, commonly found in dietary and herbal supplements. It is so common because it is believed to hold powerful liver health benefits, helping to detoxify the body and improve overall health. Much of this benefit is thought to be because of milk thistle’s ability to increase glutathione while reducing lipid peroxidation. 
Milk thistle is a kind of herbal heal all, able to promote organ health and detoxify the body. It has even been shown to alleviate the symptoms of allergic rhinitis or Hay Fever.  Supplementing with milk thistle can yield a wide range of health benefits due to its GSH promoting qualities and ability to minimize oxidative stress.
Coenzyme Q10 has three different forms, the fully oxidized form known as ubiquinone, the partially oxidized form, ubisemiquinone and the fully reduced form, ubiquinol. In its fully reduced form, CoQ10 acts as a powerful antioxidant.
CoQ10 is involved in a process called aerobic cellular respiration, which is responsible for about 95% of our energy production. This makes Coenzyme Q10 an extremely important molecule for cellular energy, especially in organs with a high energy demand such as the heart, kidneys and liver.
Different from other antioxidants, CoQ10 inhibits both the initiation and propagation of lipid oxidation as well as protein oxidation. Ubiquinol has also been found to reduce pro-inflammatory genes which can cause severe health problems if inflammation persists. 
Typically used for its cardiovascular health benefits, CoQ10 holds many more health benefits due to its link to cellular energy and oxidative damage inhibition.
2. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Mitochondrial glutathione, a key survi… [Antioxid Redox Signal. 2009] – PubMed – NCBI. 
3. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Acetylcysteine reduces plasma homocysteine conce… [Circulation. 2004] – PubMed – NCBI. 
4. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) inhibits virus r… [Biochem Pharmacol. 2010] – PubMed – NCBI. 
5. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Effect of alpha-lipoic acid on blood glucose, in… [Saudi Med J. 2011] – PubMed – NCBI. 
6. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Effects of alpha-lipoic Acid on body weight in obes… [Am J Med. 2011] – PubMed – NCBI. 
7. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Physical activity and alpha-lipoic acid mo… [J Physiol Biochem. 2013] – PubMed – NCBI. 
8. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Lipoic acid as an anti-inflammato… [Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2008 Oct-Nov] – PubMed – NCBI. 
9. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Acetyl-L-carnitine reduces depression … [Scand J Gastroenterol. 2011] – PubMed – NCBI. 
10. Nicola Longo M. DISORDERS OF CARNITINE TRANSPORT AND THE CARNITINE CYCLE.American journal of medical genetics Part C, Seminars in medical genetics. 2006;142C(2):77. doi:10.1002/ajmg.c.30087. 
11. Susanna Scafidi G. Neuroprotection by Acetyl-l-Carnitine after Traumatic Injury to the Immature Rat Brain. Developmental Neuroscience. 2011;32(5-6):480. doi:10.1159/000323178. 
12. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Selenium and training effects on the gl… [Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1995] – PubMed – NCBI. 
13. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Effects of silymarin MZ-80 on oxid… [Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2002] – PubMed – NCBI. 
14. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Effect of silymarin in the treatm… [Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011] – PubMed – NCBI. 
15. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Ubiquinol decreases monocytic expression and D… [BMC Res Notes. 2012] – PubMed – NCBI. 
16. Lydia Sakakeeny J. Plasma Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate Is Inversely Associated with Systemic Markers of Inflammation in a Population of U.S. Adults. The Journal of Nutrition. 2012;142(7):1280. doi:10.3945/jn.111.153056. 
17. R Prinz-Langenohl K. [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid in women with the homozygous or wild-type 677C→T polymorphism of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase. British Journal of Pharmacology. 2009;158(8):2014. doi:10.1111/j.1476-5381.2009.00492.x. 
18. S Jill James D. Efficacy of methylcobalamin and folinic acid treatment on glutathione redox status in children with autism. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2009;89(1):425. doi:10.3945/ajcn.2008.26615. 
19. Ming Zhang H. Methylcobalamin: A Potential Vitamin of Pain Killer. Neural Plasticity. 2013;2013. doi:10.1155/2013/424651. 
20. Uwe Gröber J. Neuroenhancement with Vitamin B12—Underestimated Neurological Significance.Nutrients. 2013;5(12):5031. doi:10.3390/nu5125031. 
21. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Effect of vitamin C and its derivatives on … [Int J Cosmet Sci. 1998] – PubMed – NCBI. 
22. Nlm.nih.gov. Vitamin C: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia. 
23. Health.harvard.edu. Time for more vitamin D – Harvard Health Publications. 
24. Ods.od.nih.gov. Vitamin D — Health Professional Fact Sheet. 
25. Ods.od.nih.gov. Vitamin E — Health Professional Fact Sheet.